PASTOR RONNIE JAMES
Pastor Ronnie James was born in Hollywood, California and was raised in the Culver City area of Los Angeles. After living the rock and roll lifestyle for over 25 years of his adult life, Jesus got ahold of his heart and transformed him. He attended Calvary Chapel Bible College from 2005 to 2010 and now serves as the Senior Pastor of The Flock Church. Pastor Ronnie has a heart for the lost and hurting Children of God and has committed his life to serving God and His people. Past Ronnie and his wife Lisa have been together for 34 year, they have two sons and they currently reside is Prescott, Arizona.
PASTOR TIMOTHY GAINES
Pastor Timothy Gaines is an American bass guitarist best-known as the long-time bassist for the Christian band Stryper 1983 - 2017. He's also known for his work with local LA band Stormer, Sin Dizzy, Richard Marx as well as Aldo Nova. The son and grandson of preachers, Pastor Timothy grew up in the Los Angeles area of Arcadia, California. He attended Calvary Chapel Bible College in 2007 and is now serving the Lord as the Associate Pastor of The Flock Church. He has a passion for the Word of God and is committed to serving His people. He and his wife Brandee and their three children reside in Phoenix Arizona.
OUR CORE VALUES
- LOVE GOD: Pursue God with passio! We recognize that the greatest thing we have to offer those who attend The Flock Church each week is our own passionate pursuit of Christ! It is out of the overflow of a genuine and authentic relationship with Christ that we serve His Church.
- You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. Matthew 22:37-38
- HONOR PEOPE : We value everyone! We believe every person is created in the image of God with inherent value and worth. To honor means to ascribe value, worth or weight to each person we interact with. People matter to Jesus and God's children matter to us at The Flock Church.
- Be devoted to one another with mutual love, showing eagerness in honoring one another. Romans 12:10
- PURSUE EXCELLENCE : The Flock Church exists for the glory of God and the blessing of others. When we do things with excellence it increases the comfort level of those who attend, lowering their defenses and helping them receive all that God has for them. We are committed to excellence.
- But as you excel in everything, in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all earnestness, and in our love for you. 2 Corinthians 8:7